In the apparel industry, supply chain costs can make or break a business.
Staying competitive in the apparel industry means being vigilant about the costs of your supply chain. To fully understand these costs, you need timely information and counsel from people who understand your market place.
Citrin Cooperman's practice team knows the industry inside and out, and regularly work with manufacturers, wholesalers, importers, and distribution centers. Our advisors can tap into an extensive network of resources to help you make informed decisions - whether it's logistics, costs, or manufacturing related.
Whatever your unique challenge is, we know how to find the right solution.
Our services include:
- Analyzing overhead cost structures
- Evaluating merger and acquisition opportunities
- Obtaining or increasing credit facilities
- Performing or obtaining trademark valuations
- Preparing shareholder buy/sell agreements
- Selecting and implementing new technologies and software
- Researching new manufacturing locations