Whether you’re starting your own franchise system, expanding an established operation, or thinking about becoming a franchisee, you’re going to have a lot of questions.
For potential franchisees, it's important to uncover any hidden - and unwelcome - surprises in the disclosure document like additional costs, financial performance representations, territorial restrictions, term limits, or exclusivity.
And you’ll want to enter a franchise with your eyes open - understanding your future growth potential, and knowing how soon you can recoup your investment - and start earning real money.
For franchisors, heavy government regulation means good financial advice up front - from advisors who understand the ins and outs of this business - is crucial.
We offer franchisors:
- Fast turnaround. We’ll help you incubate a new franchise concept, coordinate a team of specialists, and have it up and running within months - not years.
- Partnership with experienced attorneys to craft an effective disclosure document
- Efficient, cost-effective, reliable audits
- Royalty audits
- Tailored internal audit programs to detect and control franchisee abuse
- International expertise in importing and exporting franchise concepts
- Acquisition and expansion planning
We take away your financial worries so that you can focus on what you do best - growing your business.
Proud members of the International Franchise Association