What might be most predictable about technology companies is that they are continuously evolving – and doing so at a rapid pace. This fast changing business environment creates a unique set of issues and challenges that requires business advisors who possess the necessary industry expertise and a very specific skill set.
Our professionals bring to the table the right mix of experience and skills to understand the entrepreneurial spirit embodied in technology companies. We stay on top of developments that impact our clients in order to offer fresh ideas to help them through their various stages of maturity. Additionally, our team includes former CFOs of technology companies who “just get it” and know how to adapt when new challenges arise – bringing a level of realism and pragmatism to the advice they offer and able to customize solutions to fit your specific needs. We believe this blend of technical and operational experience sets us apart and affords our clients high quality results.
Whether you need guidance on developing business and financial plans, on business execution, obtaining early-stage financing or strategizing on and/or executing strategic mergers and acquisitions, we can help.
Citrin Cooperman’s technology clients include:
- Digital Media
- Software development
- Computers and Networking
Our professionals bring a strong combination of personal attention and responsiveness to every engagement that technology companies cannot easily find elsewhere.
- We always offer a full-service range of audit and accounting, tax and valuation and forensic services.
Technology firms rely on us to provide some of the following valuable services:
- Strategic planning and structuring including exit strategy planning, business plan development and budgeting
- Assistance with M&A including deal structuring and due diligence, including quality of earnings analysis
- Guidance throughout the financing and funding process including investor presentations
- Intellectual property valuation and litigation services
- Licensing and royalty audits
- Valuation for tax, compensation, and transactional purposes
- International Tax Consulting and State and Local Tax Planning
- Identification of Tax Credits
- Assistance with complex accounting and reporting issues including revenue recognition, software development, R&D, compensation arrangements, business combinations and complex debt and equity securities
- Bookkeeping, accounting and financial reporting assistance and oversight
- Internal Controls Consulting