Are you doing business around the world?
- Are you contemplating expanding your business from the US to another country, or from another country to the US?
- Are you a US person who has secured employment in a foreign country, or a foreign individual who is being employed in the US?
- Are you a US person who is married to a non US citizen?
- Are you a non US person who is living in the US and has substantial US and non US assets?
- Does your US business have foreign affiliates that it does business with?
If the answer to one or more of the above is yes, the international tax experts at Citrin Cooperman can guide you through the maze of international tax laws that have an effect on your global personal and business wealth.
We provide strategic tax planning and compliance advice to a multi-national client list of high net worth individuals and privately owned businesses.
A global connection of resources.
In today’s global environment, it is impossible for one firm to possess all of the answers in the international tax arena. In order to better assist you globally, Citrin Cooperman has formed an association with Moore Stephens North America. This association affords us the ability to connect with knowledgeable professionals in nearly 100 countries who can provide assistance in the complex world of international tax.
Our International Tax services include:
- International business structuring
- Cross-border transactions
- International mergers and acquisitions
- International strategic tax planning and consulting
- Trust and estate planning for multi-nationals
- Transfer pricing issues