Latest Trends in Intellectual Property Licensing and Litigation
Director Justin Buencamino was interviewed in the Los Angeles Times' Business Advisory Panel, "Latest Trends in Intellectual Property Licensing and Litigation." He discusses important intellectual property licensing topics, including:
- Recent changes to the intellectual property law landscape
- COVID-19 effect on intellectual property transactions
- Role of intellectual property as an economic stimulant
- Dangers and pitfalls of ignoring IP questions
- Common mistakes businesses make when it comes to intellectual property
- Hurdles to consider (pertaining to IP) when one company acquires another
- What to look for when selecting an advisor representing their licensing interests
Find out what Justin has to say here!
Our specialists are here to help.
Get in touch with a specialist in your industry today.