How Citrin Cooperman Can Help
There are many factors that affect the highly competitive shipping and logistics industries. Energy prices, government regulations, and macroeconomic trends in global imports and exports are all key drivers. Market consolidation capacity, technological advances, changes in financial reporting, and operational efficiencies can all have an impact on profitability. Shorter business cycles and fast-changing market forces mean that competition among existing companies has escalated. Whatever your business goals are, Citrin Cooperman has the experience to get you there.
We provide a custom suite of services for the maritime, shipping, and logistics industry, advising entities including:
- Logistics companies
- Maritime companies
- Shipping agents and foreign principals
- Shipping agencies
- Shipping vessels (owned or chartered)
- Privately owned or operated shipping terminals and ports (who service carriers calling on U.S. ports, bulk carriers, and non-vessel operating common carriers (NVOCCs)
- Freight forwarders and other NVO’s
In addition to our core assurance, tax, and advisory services, we also provide:
- Assurance and accounting services to domestic (US) shipping companies, shipping agencies, ports and terminals, freight forwarders, other NVO enterprises, and other logistic companies
- Complete tax compliance services to the entire shipping and logistics industries including:
- Ships (owned or chartered)
- Agencies Ports and terminals
- Freight forwarders
- Other NVO enterprises
- Logistic companies
- Tax and advisory services for structuring, restructuring, and reorganizing entities in the shipping and logistic industries
- Tax audit representation for federal and state audits
- Transfer pricing studies and consultation
- State and local taxation (SALT) consulting, studies, and representation
Sign up for Maritime, Shipping & Logistics insights.
Our in-focus thought capital resource center provides insights on real-time, relevant, strategic and tactical business issues and trends to help keep you in front of what's happening in your industry and the market.
Our Maritime Shipping and Logistics Specialists are here to help.
Get in touch with a Maritime Shipping and Logistics specialist today.