Citrin Cooperman's New Jersey office was named as one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey, a survey competition to determine which participating companies are the best employers.
Best Places to Work companies are decided based upon participation with the Best Places to Work survey from Best Companies Group in partnership with NJBIZ. The program collects data confidentially, allowing employees to comfortably share feedback about the companies they work for.
To be considered for participation, companies had to fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a for-profit, not-for-profit business or government entity;
- Be a publicly or privately held business;
- Have a facility in New Jersey;
- Have at least 15 employees working in New Jersey;
- Be in business a minimum of 1 year.
Learn more here:
Our specialists are here to help.
Get in touch with a specialist in your industry today.