How Citrin Cooperman Can Help
Today’s business environment presents new challenges and demands at a more rapidly evolving pace than ever. Financial service firms need clear advice from their accountants and business consultants to navigate new regulatory requirements and meet their tax obligations. In this current climate, it is critical to work with a dedicated team of professionals who understand your unique needs and stay current on the latest industry developments to help your business grow and succeed. We provide services to many businesses in the financial services industry, including:
- Emerging Managers
- Hedge Funds
- Independent Sponsors
- Management Companies
- Private Equity Funds
- Registered Investment Advisors
- Registered Investment Companies
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC)
- Special Purpose Vehicles
- Specialty Finance Companies
- Venture Capital Funds
In addition to our core assurance, tax, and advisory services, we also provide:
- Surprise custody examinations
- Performance examination reports
- Audits of financial statements pursuant to SEC Rule 17a-5
- Compliance exams
- Compensation and fee structure agreements
- SSAE 18 System and Organizational Controls (SOC) reports
- Punctual K-1 delivery to partners
- Innovative securities transaction tax planning
- Preparation of partnership economic and tax allocations
- Review of uncertain positions
- Management fee and incentive allocation structure consulting
- Cost allocation studies
- Organizational structure set up
- Regulatory advisory services
Sign up for Financial Services insights.
Our in-focus thought capital resource center provides insights on real-time, relevant, strategic and tactical business issues and trends to help keep you in front of what's happening in your industry and the market.
Our Financial Services Specialists are here to help.
Get in touch with a specialist in your industry today.