How Citrin Cooperman Can Help
Architecture and engineering (A&E) firms have a number of accounting and tax issues that are unique to the industry. Our A&E service team has in-depth experience in these specific matters, as well as the ability to work with our clients’ firms from a business owner’s perspective. This makes us distinctively qualified to assist our clients in all facets of their business.
Our tax services include planning, as well as federal, state, and international compliance. This includes reviewing tax saving opportunities specifically available to the industry. The financial reporting we provide our clients is presented to impart meaningful information that can be used to analyze their firm’s operations and financial metrics.
The financial statements then become tools for planning and management decisions. Where needed, we can also assist with FAR compliance for clients involved with public work.
In addition to our core assurance, tax, and advisory services, we also provide:
- Percentage of completion methodology
- Revenue recognition under percentage of completion
- Compute and analyze:
- Billing multiples
- Overhead rate
- Direct salaries and utilization rate
- Project profitability
- Profit as a function of net fee income
- Profit per direct labor hour
- Other industry related financial ratios
- International projects and expansion strategies
- Research and development tax credits
- Energy-efficient building design tax deductions
- Succession planning
- Mergers and acquisition consulting
- Entity selection and corporate restructuring
- Multi-state tax services
- FAR overhead rate calculations and audits
- Cash flow and financial consulting
- Software selection
Sign up for Architecture & Engineeing insights.
Our in-focus thought capital resource center provides insights on real-time, relevant, strategic and tactical business issues and trends to help keep you in front of what's happening in your industry and the market.
Our Architecture & Engineering Specialists are here to help.
Get in touch with a specialist in your industry today.