How Citrin Cooperman Can Help
Today’s tech companies need to be open, responsive, and most importantly, ready to capitalize on opportunities that present themselves. It’s an exciting time for disruptive, groundbreaking companies where capital is available for companies with big ideas that have management teams ready to execute. Growth and opportunity may come from expansion into a new sales channel, acquisition of talent in a new region or by pivoting on an overall business model. Internal/management reporting, state and local tax, and possibly international reporting, become critical paths to success and finding an advisor that can support you is vital.
A great deal of capital is circulating through the marketplace, but the bar has been raised for start-ups because investors want more – they want results, information, and a plan to deliver. Today, successful entrepreneurs move quickly through different ideas over the span of months instead of years. Developing a winning business model that can stand the test of time is essential. Tech companies must be more nimble than ever, as they master the art of the pivot. Delivering solid returns for your investors against plan is critical, in a much shorter timeframe.
Our technology professionals bring to the table the right mix of experience and skills to understand the entrepreneurial spirit embodied in technology companies. We provide our clients with actionable advice through custom, realistic, and scalable solutions while staying on top of developments that impact our clients in order to offer fresh ideas to help them through various stages of maturity.
Our team includes former CFOs of technology companies who “just get it” and know how to adapt when new challenges arise – bringing a level of realism and pragmatism to the advice they offer and able to customize solutions to fit your specific needs. We believe this blend of technical and operational experience sets us apart and affords our clients high quality results.
Whether you need guidance on developing business and financial plans, on business execution, obtaining early-stage financing, or strategizing on and/or executing strategic mergers and acquisitions, we can help. Our clients we service include:
- Digital media
- Wearable technology
- Software development
- Computers and networking
- Life science
In addition to our core assurance, tax, and advisory services, we also provide
- Strategic planning and structuring including exit strategy planning, business plan development and budgeting
- Valuation for tax, compensation, and transactional purposes
- Assistance with complex accounting and reporting issues including revenue recognition, software development, R&D, compensation arrangements, business combinations and complex debt and equity securities
- Internal controls consulting
- Industry benchmark analysis
- Internal controls
- Assistance with M&A including deal structuring and due diligence, including quality of earnings analysis
- Guidance throughout the financing and funding process including investor presentations
- Intellectual property valuation and litigation services
- Identification of tax credits
- Bookkeeping, accounting and financial reporting assistance and oversight
- Cybersecurity best practice assessments
- Strategic planning
- Cryptocurrencies, Tokens, and Blockchain
Sign up for Technology insights.
Our in-focus thought capital resource center provides insights on real-time, relevant, strategic and tactical business issues and trends to help keep you in front of what's happening in your industry and the market.
Our Technology Specialists are here to help.
Get in touch with a specialist in your industry today.