How Citrin Cooperman Can Help
As entertainment, music, and sports figures, groups, and companies engage in ventures across different media platforms that involve many moving parts, financial and operational management becomes more and more complex, requiring proper oversight. Our ability to be valuable in this capacity allows us to uphold a strong reputation as trusted advisors for professionals engaged in all facets of entertainment.
Our dedicated bicoastal Entertainment, Music, and Sports Practice is comprised of highly experienced and qualified accounting professionals with a dedicated focus on the entertainment industry. Unique within the accounting and consulting industry, we take a holistic approach to addressing the needs of our clients, and have a deep understanding of the lifestyle and business challenges that are faced by clients in the spotlight and behind the scenes. Citrin Cooperman caters to a variety of clients ranging from local and internationally recognized talent across genres of film and television, music, sports, media, publishing, and theatre, including actors, musicians, artists, composers, producers, writers, film production companies, record labels, music publishers, theatrical groups, models, photographers, directors, professional athletes and coaches, agents, personal managers, and everyone in between. A testament to our expertise, our partners have been recognized as top industry business managers by Billboard, Hollywood Reporter, and Variety, among other media.
In addition to our core assurance, tax, and advisory services, we also provide
- Business management services
- Cash management / banking relations
- Tax compliance and planning
- Tax withholding negotiations with government agencies
- International and state and local taxation planning
- Investment advisory and asset allocation services
- Trust and estate planning
- Review and procure insurance coverage (personal and professional)
- Transactional consulting / contract negotiations
- Music, film, and television royalty audits and administration
- Tour planning accounting
- Negotiation and settlement of Central Withholding Agreements (CWAs)
- Film production tax credits
- Payroll administration
- Administering of vendors (private aircraft, etc.)
Entertainment, Music & Sports LeadersView All Specialists
Sign up for Entertainment, Music, and Sports insights.
Our in-focus thought capital resource center provides insights on real-time, relevant, strategic and tactical business issues and trends to help keep you in front of what's happening in your industry and the market.
Our Entertainment, Music, and Sports Specialists are here to help.
Get in touch with a specialist in your industry today.