Royalty Inspections to maximize revenues that focus on the salient domestic and international
- Royalty Inspections
- Desktop Inspections (reduced scope)
Catalog Financial Due Diligence to maximize value
- Ensure all income streams and potential rate increases and reversions are considered in preparation for a potential sale.
- Identification of unreported and under-reported usages that depress historical earnings.
- Ascertain rate compliance
- Organization of data for the requisite analyses.
- Litigation Support
- Royalty Administration and Management
- Valuation Services
- Customized Income Tracking
How Citrin Cooperman Can Help
Our Royalty Inspection, Contract Compliance, and Consulting team can help to protect your current and future payments by analyzing complex transactions and contractual terms. Through our royalty inspections, we have uncovered significant under-reportings leading to substantial recoveries on behalf of our diverse client base.
Examples of findings from previous royalty inspections include:
- Inappropriate rate deductions and/or reductions
- Unauthorized deductions
- Clerical mistakes
- Underreported revenues and overreported expenses
- Inventory issues
- Incorrect use of conversion on foreign exchange rates
- Incorrect royalty rates utilized
- Use of unapproved factories
- Sales made outside of the licensed territory
- Film and Television
- Literary Publishing
- Video Games
- Licensing: Fashion, Apparel, Merchandise
Our Clients Include:
- Recording Artists and Producers
- Music Publishers
- Recording Companies
- Authors and Literary Agents
- Video Game Developers
- Theater Authors, Composers and Writers
- Licensors of Fashion, Apparel, Merchandise
Focused insights on demand.
Our In Focus Resource Center provides insights on real-time, relevant, strategic, and tactical business issues and trends to help keep you in front of what's happening in your industry and the market.
Our Royalty Inspection, Contract Compliance, and Consulting Specialists are here to help.
Get in touch with a specialist today.