How Citrin Cooperman Can Help
Citrin Cooperman’s dedicated Government Contracting Practice includes a team of professionals with deep experience in the government contracting sector. Our clients range in size from emerging to well-established contractors. We serve a wide array of industries in the areas of technology, communications, defense, security, intelligence, and professional services.
Whether applying for set-aside status, planning for their first prime contract, experiencing rapid growth, or preparing for an exit, our professionals assist government contractors in services above and beyond our competitors.
Citrin Cooperman’s Government Contracting Practice recognizes the challenges that come when working with the federal government. Our team has experience working with contractors of all sizes, from startups to established entities, in virtually all industries.
Our professionals know that the dynamic political environment and compliance requirements can be overwhelming for even the most experienced government contractor. That’s why we will work proactively with you from pre-award through the life cycle of the contract to maintain compliance and ensure profitability.
In addition to our core assurance, tax, and advisory services, we also provide:
- Examination reports for business systems
- Accounting system (SF1408)
- Research and development (R&D) tax credits
- Business systems
- Accounting policies and procedures
- FAR consulting
- DCAA accounting system review/pre-award survey
- Defense contract audit agency (DCAA) audit support
- Cost proposals pricing assistance
- Implementation of FAR compliant accounting systems
- Forward pricing and projections
- Incurred cost submission preparation, review, or assistance
- Indirect rate and chart of accounts structuring
- CMMC compliance
- Alternative compensation strategies
- Risk assurance and internal control development
- Small business administration (SBA) contract compliance consulting
- Liaise with government agencies
- Navigate compliance with government regulations and new business formation
- Succession planning
- Support for 8A and small business programs
- Dispute consulting
- Price-to-Win Analysis for Services and Engineering-Based Solutions Projects
- Competitive Assessments (Customer and Competitor)
- Black Hat Facilitation and Support
- WRAP Rate Products and Analysis
*Audit and assurance services are provided by Citrin Cooperman & Company, LLP
Government Contracting SpecialistsView All Specialists
Sign up for Government Contracting insights.
Our in-focus thought capital resource center provides insights on real-time, relevant, strategic, and tactical business issues and trends to help keep you in front of what's happening in your industry and the market.
Our Government Contracting Specialists are here to help.
Get in touch with a government contracting specialist today.