How Citrin Cooperman Can Help
Citrin Cooperman’s real estate industry practice is comprised of dedicated professionals with expertise in each real estate industry sector and across all lines of service. The depth of experience that our professionals have within the real estate industry allows us to identify risks and challenges to assist our clients in all aspects and stages of their deal’s life cycle. We aim to add value by providing services supporting our clients’ long-term goals and addressing the day-to-day business challenges.
Our real estate clients include:
- Private Real Estate Funds
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
- Management Companies
- Co-ops and Condos
Our clients’ investments include:
- Residential Assets
- Senior Housing
- Student Housing
- Manufactured Housing/Mobile Home Parks
- Commercial Assets
- Retail/Shopping Centers
- Debt and Preferred Equity Investments
Embracing Change in the Real Estate Industry
In today’s turbulent environment, leaders may be tempted to stick with the approaches that have worked for them in the past – regardless of whether they still fit the purpose – rather than rethinking and changing the way they lead. Our team’s professionals are here to provide innovative, actionable solutions to today’s most pressing issues and help real estate companies refocus, reevaluate, and create effective plans to achieve their strategic vision in the current market. Learn more here.
In addition to the attest and tax compliance services that we provide to our clients, our dedicated real estate professionals are available to advise on and provide additional services specific to the real estate industry, such as:
- Carried interest calculation and analysis
- 1031 advisory services
- REIT compliance
- Cost segregation analysis and energy efficiency consultation
- Foreign investor tax reporting and withholding
- Identification of federal, state, and local tax credits
- Opportunity zone benefit analysis
- Cash flow and profitability analysis
- Common area maintenance studies
- Review of rent escalations and other lease provisions
- Complex partnership tax concept consultation
- Transaction/deal structuring
- Fund structuring
- Effective investment and succession planning
- Acquisition due diligence
- Development of internal controls
- Assist in building internal/external teams
Real Estate LeaderView All Specialists
Sign up for Real Estate insights.
Our in-focus thought capital resource center provides insights on real-time, relevant, strategic and tactical business issues and trends to help keep you in front of what's happening in your industry and the market.
Our Real Estate Specialists are here to help.
Get in touch with a specialist in your industry today.