How Citrin Cooperman Can Help
Now more than ever it is important to assemble the right team to help anticipate and assist with roadblocks, challenges, changes, and complications. Our team speaks your language, is well-versed in the regulatory environment, and has strong relationships with important industry contacts. We have specialists to assist with tax planning and compliance, setting up internal controls, and preparing for audits, just to name a few of our services. Our client experience is broad — from consulting on pre-licensing applicants, to cultivators, dispensaries, product manufacturers, all the way up to investment holding companies.
- Monthly, semi-monthly, quarterly, and yearly bookkeeping options
- Financial projections and cash flow
- Accounting system set-up and consulting regarding 280E bookkeeping needs
- Cost allocation assistance
- Inventory costing
- Business process improvements
Tax Compliance and Consulting
- Preparation of tax returns
- Structural review with consideration related to 280E and income streams
- Tax structure and planning
- State and local tax consulting, including sales and use tax
- International tax consulting
- Internal control reviews
- Regulatory financial compliance services
- Projection reviews and assistance for license application process
- Supplement writing
OoFE & Due Diligence
- HIPPA compliance
- Security concerns and consulting
Cannabis Advisory Service LeadersView All Specialists
Sign up for Cannabis Advisory insights.
Our in-focus thought capital resource center provides insights on real-time, relevant, strategic and tactical business issues and trends to help keep you in front of what's happening in your industry and the market.
Our Cannabis Advisory Specialists are here to help.
Get in touch with a specialist in your industry today.