How Citrin Cooperman Can Help
Our Construction Practice works closely with general contractors, heavy highway, electrical, and superstructure contractors, metal fabricators, and a number of other specialty trades. With years of experience in the industry, we understand the nature of our clients’ sales and project cycles. Evaluating project profitability, managing cash flows, and evaluating costs are all factors in determining our clients’ ability to maintain a competitive edge. We also work closely with the surety and banking communities, which drive our clients’ flexibility in the market.
At Citrin Cooperman, we are committed to the construction industry and stay up-to-date on the current trends affecting the industry through active involvement in various trade groups. Our professionals hold Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP) designations and maintain memberships in a variety of industry associations.
We can help you:
- Develop methods of evaluating project profitability.
- Evaluate tax strategies for long-term contracts.
- Design compensation and incentive plans.
- Organizational structuring and joint venture formation.
- Prepare cash flow projections and budgets.
- Target key financials to present for surety and bankers.
- Analyze your accounting system and use new technology.
- R&D tax credits.
Our services include:
- Finance executive and accounting personnel searches
- Joint-venture formation
- Surety bonding and banking consulting
- Estate and succession planning
- Burden rate analysis
- Compensation and incentive plan structuring
- State and local tax (SALT)
Construction LeadersView All Specialists
Sign up for Construction insights.
Our in-focus thought capital resource center provides insights on real-time, relevant, strategic and tactical business issues and trends to help keep you in front of what's happening in your industry and the market.
Our Construction Specialists are here to help.
Get in touch with a specialist in your industry today.