Citrin Cooperman's tax professionals were recently featured on the Audacy and Bloomberg radio stations to share valuable insights in their respective areas of tax expertise and geographic locations:
- Anthony Rodriguez - The Constitutionality of the Transition Tax
- Catherine Sabol - Navigating the Tax Complexities of Employing a Remote Workforce
- David Untracht - Strategic Business and Tax Guidance for Fund Managers
- Joseph Most - Business Interest Expense Deduction Limitations
- Mark Bosswick - Succession Planning for High Net-Worth Families and Family Offices
- Mary Delman - Review and Update Estate Plans Frequently
- Meyer Mintz - Negotiating Real Estate Deals
- Nichol Chiarella - Strategic Guidance for Mergers and Acquisitions
- Sarah Kim - Benefits of the Pass-through Entity Tax
- Stephen Lee - UPREIT Formation and Compliance
- Thomas Walsh - Sales Tax Collection and Compliance for Businesses
- Wayne Berkowitz - Avoiding Common Residency Traps and Minimizing State Tax Liabilities
Our specialists are here to help.
Get in touch with a specialist in your industry today.