As seen in the Boston Business Journal
In this episode of the Boston Business Journal Thought Leadership podcast, Citrin Cooperman Healthcare Practice Leader and Partner Heather Spillman and Director Kate Broderick speak with Costin Jordache, VP of systems, strategy, and brand development at Adventist HealthCare, about the impact of the pandemic on the health care industry.
Listen to this podcast to hear more about:
- The most important discoveries that came out of Covid-19.
- Taking advantage of the opportunities ahead.
- Ways health care providers can establish strategic planning structures to address ongoing challenges.
- Key signs your strategic planning aligns with finance and budgeting.
- Risks that arise from strategy being out of alignment with budgets.
Our specialists are here to help.
Get in touch with a specialist in your industry today.