Cyber risk is a growing concern and threat to many businesses. It is important for company leaders to stay vigilant and take protective steps to reduce their exposure to potential threats. Kevin Ricci, partner and co-leader of Citrin Cooperman's Technology, Risk Advisory, and Cybersecurity (TRAC) Practice, had the opportunity to participate in the Boston Business Journal's "Cybersecurity Table of Experts" panel to discuss key issues and trends with cyber risk and businesses.
This panel reviewed a variety of topics, including:
- The biggest security challenges facing business leaders today
- How businesses can secure their data if they are leveraging cloud storage
- Key advice for business leaders to address cyber threats
- Cybersecurity concerns related to artificial intelligence (AI)
- How to maintain a strong internal cybersecurity team at your company
Read the full interview on the Boston Business Journal's website.
Our specialists are here to help.
Get in touch with a specialist in your industry today.