In this podcast, Jennifer Hogencamp, a partner at Citrin Cooperman, discusses the positive signs she sees for hotels, restaurants, and other businesses in hospitality and the biggest challenges they face.
Listen to this podcast to hear about:
- A snapshot of the U.S. hospitality market
- The outlook for Rhode Island
- What businesses are doing to reduce expenses and become more operationally efficient
- The buy-sell markets
- Travel trends and vacation expectations
- How hospitality businesses are becoming more environmentally sensitive
- Finding good people to fill open positions amid record labor shortages
Our specialists are here to help.
Get in touch with a specialist in your industry today.