How Citrin Cooperman Can Help
If you are a company doing business with the Department of Defense (DoD) and are required to gain a certificate from a third-party auditor for Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC), we can help guide you through the strict requirements of CMMC. Whether you need a Security Risk Assessment (SRA), Plan of Action (POA), System Security Plan (SSP), assistance with remediating gaps, or a future Assessor (C3PAO) to perform the audit for your certification, we are here to help.
When you should reach out
- Your organization lacks information regarding CMMC compliance requirements.
- You are not compliant with NIST 800-171.
- You have not performed the SRA and don’t have POA and SSP.
- You have not retained artifacts to support compliance efforts.
- You do not have an annual sustainment plan for continued compliance.
Value to Your Business
- Understand how the CMMC applies to your company, the efforts required to comply and a roadmap and resource plan to ensure compliance
- Efficient and effective gap assessment, remediation, and sustainment team backed by years of industry and regulation-specific experience.
- Focus on reduction of effort and cost of compliance
For more information, please view our service guide.
Focused insights on demand.
Our In Focus Resource Center provides insights on real-time, relevant, strategic, and tactical business issues and trends to help keep you in front of what's happening in your industry and the market.
Our CMCC professionals are here to help.
Get in touch with a specialist today.