Economic damage analysis
Insurance claim analysis
Bankruptcy and restructuring
White collar criminal tax defense
How Citrin Cooperman Can Help
Transactions aren’t just numbers; they tell a story. Whether a case involves a family dispute or a corporate litigation, our job is to meticulously investigate each case and deliver excellent financial litigation services. We analyze and communicate complex financial information in a clear and understandable manner to the trier of fact.
Our forensic accounting team provides attorneys and clients with a wide range of litigation services and regulatory compliance. We conduct intensive internal investigations, including the reconstruction of financial books and records, e-discovery and data analytics, interviewing witnesses and subjects, asset identification, analyzing the flow of funds, quantifying damages, preparing expert reports, and providing expert testimony at trials or depositions.
- Shareholder/partner disputes
- Post-acquisition disputes
- Insolvency and bankruptcy
- Business interruption claims
- Insurance claim analysis
- White collar criminal matters
- Lost profit and damage calculations
- Family dispute matters
- Intellectual property disputes
- Breach of contract
- Uncovering fraudulent activities
- Export control / sanction matters
- Audit and special committee investigations
- Whistleblower investigations
- Health care, insurance and mortgage fraud
- FCPA and OFAC investigations
- E-discovery and data analytics
- Asset tracing
- Internal controls and anti-corruption risk assessments
- IRS/state income tax fraud and civil controversies
With over 25 years of experience in significant litigation matters, Citrin Cooperman has cultivated relationships with top law firms. Our clients receive valuable insights obtained from hands-on experience in working closely with counsel and our extensive understanding of the courtroom. We develop a comprehensive work plan to complete the engagement on time, within budget, and on-point with your objectives.
Our team is comprised of an impressive group of professionals including Certified Public Accountants (CPAs); Certified Fraud Examiners (CFEs), Certified Insolvency & Restructuring Advisors (CIRAs), Certification in Distressed Business Valuation (CDBV), Certified Turnaround Professionals (CTAs); professionals with certifications issued by the American Institute of CPAs, including professionals Accredited in Business Valuations (ABVs) and Certified in Financial Forensics (CFFs); Chartered Financial Analysts (CFAs), Accredited Senior Appraisers (ASAs), Certified Valuation Analysts (CVAs), and attorneys.
SIGN UP TO GET
Focused Insights, On Demand.
Our Forensic Accounting professionals are here to help.
Get in touch with a specialist today.