Readiness assessments for SOC requirements
Focused on Keeping Your Business Compliance Ready
As defined by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), SOC (System and Organization Controls) for Service Organizations are internal control reports on the services provided by a service organization providing valuable information that users need to assess and address the risks associated with an outsourced service. These reports can be provided for a defined period of time or as of a point in time, depending on the needs of user entities.
Our SOC Reporting services are provided in accordance with the AICPA’s Statements on Standards for Attestation Engagements (SSAEs), specifically SSAE 18, a clarification and recodification of SSAE 16.
When You Should Reach Out
- Your customers insist on third-party assurance reporting
- You are not sure which reporting type best suits your organization and customers
- You know your organization needs a SOC report, but unsure if your organization is audit ready
Value to your business
- An independent, third-party report that provides assurance to your customers and/or their auditors regarding your system and organization controls
- Stronger relationships with customers through anticipation and effective management of risks and compliance
- A readiness assessment to ensure your organization is “audit ready” before the audit begins
SIGN UP TO GET
Focused Insights, On Demand.
Our SOC Reporting professionals are here to help.
Get in touch with a specialist today.