How Citrin Cooperman Can Help
As required by Section 404(a) of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX 404), companies are required to complete certain annual compliance activities related to their assessment of the operating effectiveness of internal control over financial reporting (ICFR).
Our SOX service models and methodology are customizable to your organization’s exact needs and provide you with access to our deep bench of technical resources so you can stay OnTRAC.
When You Should Reach Out
- Your organization does not have an existing SOX function or needs to implement a new SOX function.
- Your SOX function does not have the technical knowledge to successfully execute testing in complex and/or high-risk areas.
- Your SOX function does not have the resource capacity to timely execute the testing plan.
Value to Your Business
- Align your SOX testing plan with strategic business objectives to keep your organization heading in the right direction.
- Optimize costs delivered through an efficient and effective SOX methodology that adds back value to your organization.
- Tap into a deep bench of SOX talent where and when you need them.
- Detailed testing results
- Risk awareness maps
- Control deficiencies and observations
SIGN UP TO GET
Focused Insights, On Demand.
Our SOX 404 Specialists are here to help.
Get in touch with a specialist today.