Thursday, September 20, 2018 5:00 PM - 7:30 PM
529 5th Avenue, 4th Floor (MPR)
New York, NY 10017
Citrin Cooperman and Moses & Singer LLP are proud to present Current Practices for Managing Your Digital Assets.
A practical, business-oriented event featuring technologists, security specialists, lawyers and accountants discussing digital assets common to most businesses. The discussion will provide strategic insight and guidance for business owners and executives to identify, manage, protect and transact your digital assets.
- Defining and Identifying Your Digital Assets
- Efficient Management of Digital Assets
- Protecting Digital Assets and Managing Risk
- Cost Concerns and Valuation of Digital Assets
- Insurance and Legal Concerns
- Best Practices
David Rosenbaum, Principal, Citrin Cooperman
Greg Shatan, Partner, Moses & Singer LLP
Mandeep Trivedi, Principal, Citrin Cooperman
Blaze Waleski, Of Counsel, Moses & Singer LLP
Hors d'oeuvres and cocktails will be served.