Friday, January 15, 2021 8:30 AM - 11:00 AM ET (5:30 AM - 8:00 AM PT)
Citrin Cooperman Director Laura Crowley will join the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA) for a special presentation to share accounting best practices in fraud detection and deterrence, as well as security and internal controls to help organizations protect their business.
Security and Internal Controls
Laura Crowley, CPA, MBA - Citrin Cooperman
- Key controls vs. processes and why it matters
- Observing key controls
- Evaluating changes to controls as a result of COVID
Fraud Detection and Deterrence
Irina Balashova, CPA, CIE, CFE and Jessica Vrooman, CPA - Forensic Resolutions, Inc.
- Overall fraud landscape in the United States, including its evolution with COVID pandemic
- Fraud type cases most frequently identified/had biggest impact on companies’ operations
- Updated fraud case studies
Click the button below to register through NJCPA to attend this webinar.
CPE Credits will be provided by NJCPA