Thursday, April 28, 2016 8:00 AM toWednesday, April 28, 2106 10:00 AM
Fairview Country Club
1241 King Street
Greenwich, CT 06831
one of Westchester and Fairfield County’s leading accounting, tax and business consulting firms, is proud to present, “The Pathway to a Successful Exit.”
Hear from subject matter experts. Ask questions. Learn from the best. Have you ever thought about selling your business?
This seminar will give you an exclusive opportunity to hear from business leaders on what you should be doing now to help you prepare and drive valuation. The notable panel includes:
- Alan Badey, CPA, Managing Partner of Citrin Cooperman’s White Plains office
- Sylvie Gadant, CPA, Transaction Advisory Services, Citrin Cooperman
- Gary Karlitz, CPA, Valuation and Forensic Services Practice Leader, Citrin Cooperman
- Gretchen B. Perkins, Partner at Huron Capital
- David Swerdloff, Esq., Partner at Day Pitney
- Doug S. Donohue, Chief Executive Officer of Excel Partners Holdings
Breakfast will be served. RSVP by April 22.
If you have questions regarding this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Brought to you by Citrin Cooperman and XPX Exit Planning Exchange.