Tuesday, October 30, 2018
08:00 AM - 12:00 AM ET(05:00 AM - 09:00 PM PT)
New York City Bar Association
42 W. 44th Street
New York, NY 10036
We invite you to attend the 12th Annual Hedge Fund Event – Women in Investments, a complimentary, gender-neutral program presented by Citrin Cooperman and Thompson Hine. It will provide the ideal platform to network and exchange insight and best practices with others in your industry.
Our featured guest speaker, Col. Jack Jacobs, will talk about his experience transitioning from military to civilian life, and his best practices and recommendations for succeeding in finance. Then our respected panelists will discuss a variety of issues facing the industry. We also encourage you to share your own thoughts and experiences during these interactive sessions.
- This invitation-only event is designed for women and men alike.
- There is no cost to attend but you must register in advance and space is limited.
Topics will include:
- Women in Funds & Family Offices
- Capital Raising for Hedge Funds
- Trends & Developments in Blockchain