A strong inventory control system is a multi-faceted process that requires constant care and attention. Mark Fagan, Partner and Manufacturing and Distribution Practice Leader at Citrin Cooperman, joins LumiQ for a training where he shares strategies for how manufacturing companies can best use processes, controls, reporting, and technology to properly control their inventory.
In this episode, we cover:
- The goals of a strong inventory control system
- Proper transaction processes and internal controls within the inventory function
- Best practices for internal and external reporting of inventory
- How variances provide companies with information to assess their level of control over inventory
- Strategies for using specific technology to manage inventory levels
View the training session here:
Our specialists are here to help.
Get in touch with a specialist in your industry today.