Navigating COVID-19 for Government Contractors
These are unprecedented times, with information changing daily and multiple emergency executive orders taking effect in response to the coronavirus outbreak. These events are largely having a significant impact on all industries, including the government contracting sector.
From reviewing and designing cash flow models, to answering questions about the new tax laws and how to plan in the world of essential and non-essential employees, we are here to help. Find more information at our resource center below.
- OMB: Memo to the heads of Executive Departments and Agencies Preserving the Resilience of the Federal Contracting Base in the Fight Against the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (April 17, 2020)
- DHS Chief Procurement Officer Message for the Contractor Workforce for Implementing CARES Act Section 3610 (April 17, 2020)
- DoD: Class Deviation- Progress Payment Rates (April 16, 2020)
- DoD: DPC FAQ Document "Implementation Guidance for Section 3610 CARES Act FAQs (April 9, 2020 through April 17, 2020)
- ODNI Statement on the CARES Act (April 9, 2020)
- Frequently Asked Questions Concerning DHS Procurement During COVID-19 Response (April 8, 2020)
- DoD: DPC Memo "Class Deviation 2020-O00013 - CARES Act Section 3610 Implementation (April 8, 2020)
- OMB Memo addressing federal contract performance issues associated with COVID-19 (March 20, 2020)
- DoD Memo regarding essential critical infrastructure workforce (March 20, 2020)
- DHS/CISA Guidance (March 19, 2020 through April 21, 2020)
- GSA Additional FAQs for COVID-19 Contracting Assistance (March 12, 2020 through April 15, 2020)
Citrin Cooperman is working diligently to stay on top of industry developments that are affecting our government contracting clients. We know you have many questions and we are going to do our very best to provide you with the latest information.
Citrin Cooperman is at the cutting edge of the current tax climate. Find our current analysis of the business and individual tax provisions, as well as other data you may find useful, in our COVID-19 Response Unit.
Our specialists are here to help.
Get in touch with a specialist in your industry today.