How Citrin Cooperman Can Help
An internal audit should be an independent function within your organization that continuously and objectively evaluates your compliance with regulatory standards, your efficiency and effectiveness throughout your operations, and your ability to anticipate risk and respond with agility.
When You Should Reach Out
- Your organization does not have an internal audit function.
- Your current internal audit function is not adding value to your organization in excess of the cost.
- Your internal audit function does not have the technical knowledge to successfully execute audits in complex and/or high-risk areas.
- Your internal audit function does not have the resource capacity to timely execute the audit plan.
Value to Your Business
- Align your audit plan with strategic business objectives to keep your organization heading in the right direction.
- Optimize costs delivered through an efficient and effective audit methodology that adds back value to your organization.
- Tap into a deep bench of internal audit talent where and when you need them.
- Detailed testing results
- Risk awareness maps
- Control deficiencies and observations
Our Internal Audit Specialists are here to help.
Get in touch with a specialist today.