PCI DSS Compliance
How Citrin Cooperman Can Help
If you are a merchant that processes payment cards or a service provider that affects the security of payment cards, we can help guide you towards meeting the strict requirements of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Whether you need an assessment of your compliance efforts, assistance with remediating any gaps, or a Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) to provide you with a sustainment program to stay compliant, our team of certified experts are ready to help you.
When You Should Reach Out
- Your organization lacks requisite knowledge regarding PCI DSS
- You are not compliant with PCI
- You have not evaluated the reduction in annual cost of PCI compliance
- You have not retained artifacts to support compliance efforts
- Your annual sustainment plan has not been implemented for continued compliance
Value to Your Business
- Understand how the PCI DSS applies to your company, the efforts required to comply, and a roadmap and resource plan to ensure compliance
- Efficient and effective gap assessment, remediation, and sustainment team backed by years of industry and regulation-specific experience
- Focus on reduction of effort and cost of compliance
Want to learn more? Click here to read our service guide.
Focused insights on demand.
Our In Focus Resource Center provides insights on real-time, relevant, strategic, and tactical business issues and trends to help keep you in front of what's happening in your industry and the market.
Our PCI DSS Compliance professionals are here to help.
Get in touch with a specialist today.