Detailed accounting of what the attackers targeted and what actions they have taken
Analysis of the incident response program specific to reporting incidents of:
- Business Email Compromise (BEC)
- Social engineering
Recommendations for enhancing the organization’s security awareness training
How Citrin Cooperman Can Help
Citrin Cooperman security experts will use tools and methods similar to what attackers utilize to profile your organization, and partner with you to develop a realistic attack strategy to test your users. With a sharpened focus on cybersecurity threat intelligence, Citrin Cooperman uses the most current attack vectors to ensure the campaign is conducted with relevance to today’s threat landscape.
When You Should Reach Out
- Your employees are unaware of the risk associated with spear phishing attacks
- Your employees’ inability to identify and avoid spear phishing attacks
- You are unsure of how to measure your employees’ ability to detect and respond to a spear phishing attack
Value to Your Business
- Train your employees to detect and avoid spear phishing attacks
- Test and measure your employees' ability to detect and avoid spear phishing attacks
- Use spear phishing campaign results to focus future employee trainings on your highest area of risk
Want to learn more? View our service guide here.
Focused insights on demand.
Our In Focus Resource Center provides insights on real-time, relevant, strategic, and tactical business issues and trends to help keep you in front of what's happening in your industry and the market.
Our Spear Phishing Campaign professionals are here to help.
Get in touch with a specialist today.