- Our team analyzes your existing IT security posture and infrastructure to identify risks to your company and industry
Develop a Strategy
- Our team then develops a corporate IT security strategy and executable plan for both short-term and long-term needs
Monitor the Strategy
- We monitor your execution of the plan and support you with resources if needed
How Citrin Cooperman Can Help
Citrin Cooperman’s Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) service offers a network of our top security professionals who will work with your organization to provide all of the essential cybersecurity strategy and support one would expect from an in-house senior executive, without the steep investment of executive compensation and their associated benefits package.
Our vCISO team will conduct a comprehensive risk assessment of a company’s security posture to identify weaknesses and optimize their security standing. Acting either as a permanent resource for your team or as interim CISO, our vCISO will step in to establish security standards, implement controls, and respond rapidly to incidents. Our goal is to keep pace with the risks associated with your business and industry and align your IT security environment with best practices and regulations.
When You Should Reach Out
- Your company has not evaluated the risks related to cybersecurity
- You are not sure how to protect critical systems and sensitive data
- You don’t have an incident/breach response plan
Value to Your Business
SIGN UP TO GET
Focused Insights, On Demand.
Our Virtual Chief Information Security Officer professionals are here to help.
Get in touch with a specialist today.