Citrin Cooperman professionals will be participating in a virtual session, "Not-For-Profit Cybersecurity and Privacy Disruptors During COVID-19," at the 2020 Nonprofit Symposium, hosted by the Greater Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants (GWSCPA).
With cyber-attacks increasing by over 500% since the COVID-19 era began, all organizations, whether for-profit or not-for-profit, are under siege and being challenged with having to defend their data while also contending with a scattered workforce and diminished revenue / funding. In this session, we discuss the challenges organizations face in preventing, detecting, and responding to cybersecurity-related activities including:
• Overview of today’s landscape
• Avoiding social engineering threats such as spear phishing
• Navigating the labyrinth of data security and privacy regulations
• Deploying an effective cybersecurity awareness training program
• Verifying that third-party vendors are securing your data from compromise
• Developing an incident response plan that will help your business quickly respond
David Roath, CPA, Partner, Technology, Risk Advisory, and Cybersecurity Practice Leader, Citrin Cooperman
John Eusanio, CPA, CGMA, Partner, Not-For-Profit Practice Leader, Citrin Cooperman
Kevin Ricci, CISA, CISM, MCSE, CRISC, QSA, Principal, Citrin Cooperman
Pete Cordero, CEO, Hacking the Cyber Threat, LLC
Click the button below to register through GWSCPA to attend this virtual session.