Monday, April 23, 2018 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
The Cornell Club New York
Ivy Room - 4th Floor
6 E 44th St
New York, NY 10017
Join us for a presentation and panel you won't want to miss!
Meet an actual Certified Hacker!
- See a live demonstration of how hackers can effortlessly intercept data from your mobile device
- Hear the most effective ways that a hacker can use email to socially engineer your employees into voluntarily handing over your most sensitive information
- Learn how hackers can bypass building security and lie their way all the way to your server room
Meet one of the leading FBI anti-cybercrime specialists!
- Learn about the most successful advancements in defending yourself and your business against the latest hacking strategies
- Hear advice on how to prevent being exposed to spear phishing and ransomware and what to do if you’re successfully attacked
- What are the future weapons that law enforcement will be using to defeat cyber-attacks originating from other nations
The presentation will culminate with a panel discussion and Q+A session in what is guaranteed to be an amazing exchange of ideas and perspectives.
Ari Mahairas, FBI, Special Agent in Charge of the New York Special Operations / Cyber Division
Matt Wagenknecht, Director, Certified Ethical Hacker
Dr. Suzanne Miller, Principal, IT Security and Compliance Expert
Kevin Ricci, Director
Mike Camacho, Partner
Alexander Reyes, Partner