Thursday, November 5, 2020 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM ET (9:00 AM - 10:00 AM PT)
Citrin Cooperman Partner and Financial Services Practice Leader Alexander Reyes will be moderating a webinar discussion, "LIBOR Transition," hosted by the Hedge Fund Association.
LIBOR, the globally accepted key benchmark interest rate is set to be phased out by the end of 2021. Join us for this important discussion on how market participants can and should prepare for this major change.
Speakers will provide new insights and answers to these key questions:
- What project approaches are others adopting?
- Where are exposures being identified and which products are being used to replace LIBOR?
- What are the pain points others are seeing?
- How is everyone reviewing the mountains of legal contracts they need to get through?
- Alexander Reyes, Partner and Practice Leader, Financial Services, Citrin Cooperman
- Michael Burgess, Managing Principal, Accounting & Finance, Clarity Services Group
- Mariya George, President & Chief Revenue Officer, Cleareye.ai
- David Wagner, Senior Advisor, Houlihan Lokey
This event is complimentary for all HFA members and future members. Click the button below to register through HFA to attend this webinar.