Wednesday, May 20, 2020 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Citrin Cooperman will be hosting an interactive panel discussion on legal and financial strategies to help your staffing firm survive the crisis and position itself for success in the days ahead.
Tony D’Amicantonio, staffing practice leader at The Odell Studner Group, will moderate a panel of staffing leaders from Citrin Cooperman and Becker LLC as they discuss the latest emerging trends and topics faced by the staffing industry in these challenging and unparalleled times, including:
- The Latest on Maximizing Debt Forgiveness Under the Paycheck Protection Program
- Legal Perils of Teleworking, and “Getting Back to Work”
- Business Interruption Insurance Claims – A Panacea or Wishful Thinking?
- Strategies for Staffing Companies to Maximize Financial Returns in a Post-Crisis World
- Worker’s Compensation – Are Your Employees’ Claims Compensable?
- “Late Breaking” Staffing Industry News and Guidance
Tony D’Amicantonio, CIC, ARM Odell Studner
B.J. Hoffman, CPA CFE, Citrin Cooperman
Michael Zyborowicz, CPA, Citrin Cooperman
Martin Borosko, Esq, Becker LLC
David Sprong, Esq, Becker LLC
Mark Stetson, MBA, Odell Studner