Wednesday, March 4, 2020 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Citrin Cooperman Partner Michael Gershon will be a panelist on CPA Academy's webinar, "Opportunity Zones: How to Make Qualified Opportunity Funds Work for Your Clients."
- Overview of the opportunity zone initiative and its benefits.
- Why pairing QOFs with irrevocable grantor trusts can benefit multi-generational asset transfers.
- How using QOFs instead of 1031 exchanges can increase liquidity and enhance portfolio diversification.
- How capital gains from sales of art and other collectibles can benefit from QOFs.
- Understanding the benefits of pairing qualified small business stock (1202 stock) with QOFs.
Michael Gershon, Citrin Cooperman
Michael Kelley, Park View Investments
Blanche Lark Christerson, Wealth Planning Consultant
CPE Credits 1.0 hour