Thursday, February 2, 2017 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM ET (5:30 AM - 7:30 AM PT)
529 Fifth Avenue, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10017
Join us to learn more about investment and governance issues that could impact your organization's assets and its mission.
Topics will include:
- State of the investment climate for foundations and endowments
- Spending outlook: vulnerabilities and implications
- Guidelines for investment governance and investment policy statements
- Adam Reiss, CPA, Partner, Citrin Cooperman
- Oscar Cantú, CRPC®, Financial Advisor, Morgan Stanley
- Ross Charkatz, CIMA®, Institutional Consulting Group Director, Graystone Consulting, a business of Morgan Stanley
Attendees will earn 1 CPE Credit!
Due to limited space, please reserve your spot no later than January 24th.
If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact:
Ann Marie Carmichael