Warning: Missing argument 2 for timeDisplay(), called in /var/www/html/themes/default/elements/helpers/global_client.php on line 67 and defined in /var/www/html/themes/default/elements/helpers/global_client.php on line 100
Notice: Undefined variable: second in /var/www/html/themes/default/elements/helpers/global_client.php on line 104
Thursday, April 2, 2020 10:00 AM ET (10:00 AM PT)
On Friday, April 2, Partner and Forensic and Litigation Advisory Services Practice Leader Ken Yormark will be participating in a webinar, "Strategies for Workouts During COVID-19 Pandemic," hosted by the Connecticut Bankers Association.
This webinar will address the specific concerns of banks arising from the economic impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. Ken, along with his fellow panelists, will cover the below topics and leave ample time for questions from participants.
- Strategies for the immediate situation, including how to handle deferral requests.
- Strategies for the near term with a focus on forbearance, modifications, pre-negotiation agreements, and the role of state and federal government programs.
- The impact of the pandemic on the court systems and strategies for mitigation.
- The role of fraud and risk analysis at this time, and strategies concerning business interruption claims.
- Implications for environmental due diligence for troubled loans.
- Strategies for dealing with environmental issues for troubled loans.
- Options for creative risk management (including secured creditor environmental insurance).
- Provide an update on the status
This webinar will be hosted by the Connecticut Bankers Association. Information on how to join the webinar can be found here.