- Enterprise-wide strategic plans
- Ambulatory growth plans
- Post-acute care network development
- Telehealth and virtual care strategy
- Project management
- Change management
Clinical Integration and Population Health
- Network development
- CIN/ACO optimization
- Physician alignment strategy and execution
- Population health strategy
- Strategic contracting modeling
- Physician compensation methodology
M&A and Strategic Partnerships
- Opportunity analysis and planning
- Quality of earnings analysis
- Financial due diligence
- Deal structuring and development of business terms
- Post-transaction integration
Finance and Operations
- Cost accounting and contribution margin analysis
- Financial projections and scenario analysis
- Payor rate comparisons / black box analysis
- Valuation consulting
- Risk consulting and cybersecurity
- Revenue cycle management analysis
Business Planning and Financial Feasibility
- Business plan development and execution
- Market share assessment
- Demand analysis
- Business assessment
- Financial feasibility analysis
How Citrin Cooperman Can Help
Healthcare organizations continue to confront and adapt to significant challenges associated with new payment models and stagnant reimbursement, rapid consolidation, new market entrants, changing technologies, growth of telehealth, enhanced patient expectations, and more.
Citrin Cooperman’s Healthcare Practice is well-positioned to help healthcare organizations navigate the current environment. With a suite of services specifically designed to add value, we help organizations position themselves for short-term profitability, long-term sustainability, and strategic growth.
Our dedicated healthcare team supports efforts throughout the full continuum of care while servicing providers, payors, and investors.
Our Healthcare Practice Focus
- Helping healthcare organizations to drive successful, financially-driven strategies
- Positioning our clients for both short-term profitability and future growth
- Developing practical solutions to help solve our clients’ most complex issues
- Building strong and trusted relationships to support our clients in a timely and cost-effective manner
For more information, click our practice brochure below.
Focused insights on demand.
Our In Focus Resource Center provides insights on real-time, relevant, strategic, and tactical business issues and trends to help keep you in front of what's happening in your industry and the market.
Our Healthcare Advisory Specialists are here to help.
Get in touch with a specialist today.