How Citrin Cooperman Can Help
If you are a company doing business with the Department of Defense (DoD) and are required to gain a certificate from a third-party auditor for Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC), we can help guide you through the strict requirements of CMMC. Whether you need a Security Risk Assessment (SRA), Plan of Action (POA), System Security Plan (SSP), assistance with remediating gaps, or a future Assessor (C3PAO) to perform the audit for your certification, we are here to help.
When you should reach out
- Your organization lacks information regarding CMMC compliance requirements.
- You are not compliant with NIST 800-171.
- You have not performed the SRA and don’t have POA and SSP.
- You have not retained artifacts to support compliance efforts.
- You do not have an annual sustainment plan for continued compliance.
Value to Your Business
- Understand how the CMMC applies to your company, the efforts required to comply and a roadmap and resource plan to ensure compliance
- Efficient and effective gap assessment, remediation, and sustainment team backed by years of industry and regulation-specific experience.
- Focus on reduction of effort and cost of compliance
SIGN UP TO GET
Focused Insights, On Demand.
Our CMCC professionals are here to help.
Get in touch with a specialist today.